Are you looking for professional newborn photography?
Welcome to Bee Cherished Photography! Located on Brisbane’s Northside with a purpose built newborn photography studio. Feel relaxed and comfortable during your family newborn photography session. The studio is home to a wide variety of adorable photography props to create beautiful and unique portraits. Everything is available including change table facilities and a private and comfortable place to feed and comfort your baby. With a gentle caring approach your baby is in trusted hands.
What is AIPP? The Australian Institute of Professional Photography
An Accredited Professional Photographer is a photographer, who doesn’t just claim to be a “professional” but earns that title by successfully completing the rigorous AIPP accreditation process.
Accreditation is designed to give you, the consumer, confidence that your Professional Photographer is a proven, experienced, technically capable, professional practitioner, who complies with all legal business requirements, has appropriate insurance and who is willing to agree to the mandatory Code of Professional Practice and to the requirement to continually improve their photographic skills by committing to continue their professional development.
To become accredited, a Professional Photographer has to:
- Demonstrate that they have been practising for a minimum of 2 years.
- Demonstrate that they have satisfied clients and suppliers by providing written references.
- Demonstrate that they comply with all legal, ethical and moral business requirements to practice as a professional in Australia.
- Demonstrate that their photographic skills are of our required “Professional Standard”.
- Agree to have a portfolio of their work, assessed by a panel of experienced AIPP image assessors.
- Achieve the required portfolio assessment standard.
- Agree to continue their professional development through the AIPP CPD program, maintaining up to date skills and business practices each year.
The AIPP continually monitors its ACCC certified accreditation requirements to ensure that the standard for accredited membership is appropriate for the profession of photography in 2017 and beyond.
Choosing professional newborn photography
Memories are precious and it’s so important to have the right fit. As well as meeting professional standards and requirements as a customer searching for a photographer, you’ll need to feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. With so many talented photographers specialising in newborns it may be hard to decide who to book. Here are a few tips to help you find the best professional photographer for you.
- Visit their websites and check out the newborn galleries
- Location .. will you be comfortable to travel
- Look for positive feedback from other parents on their website and social media
- Research pricing and packages
- Book early to guarantee availability
Check out the newborn gallery from Bee Cherished Photography click here
Talented professional photographers
“Do you like reading photography blogs? I am part of a circle of talented Professional Photographers around Australia.
Check out Channon’s latest post on What to expect when you have your first baby “
Professional photographers | Professional photography | Professional newborn photographer | Brisbane Northside professional newborn photographer