Merry Christmas and thank you to every one I had the pleasure to meet and photograph this year! I’ve had the best year and feel so privileged to play a role in your family memories.
Wishing you all much happiness and laughter over the festive season. I’m looking forward to seeing some of you in 2018 to update your family portraits. It’s always so much fun seeing little personalities grow.
Thank you for your continued recommendations! It is because of wonderful people like you I continue to grow Bee Cherished Photography. I really appreciate your kind words.
Every year our families change especially when you have little babies and toddlers. I love sharing photo albums with my own family and telling stories of special memories.
This year take 5 minutes while you’re all together and photograph your family. Use your camera or your phone but make sure to print your Christmas day fun in 2018
Make this an annual event your children will love it … it you took 5 minutes every birthday and Christmas day to take a few photos you’d have a lifetime of very special memories
5 tips on how to photograph your children this Christmas ..
- Have fun! Make your kids smile and dance or twirl ..
- Choose your background .. use the Xmas tree as a backdrop or head outside in the garden ..
- Play with angles .. get down low on the floor or try taking a photo directly above .. move around your subject
- Make sure you capture full length as well as a nice close up shot .. this is best taken by moving back and zooming in to prevent distortion and creates a more flattering photo
- Always include everyone! Yes you must jump in a few photos yourself it doesn’t matter what you’re wearing or how you look .. exist in photos for your children
Thank you! MERRY CHRISTMAS xxx