What a pleasure it was to see Darcy and his newborn baby brother recently. Welcome to the world Oswin! How gorgeous is his name? Thank you so very much for returning Elliott and Katie. I really appreciate your support and love seeing your family grow. You have two adorable boys. I’m so happy for you, congratulations on your second baby. I have a feeling these boys will be the best of friends.
Oh my goodness. Thank you so much! These photos are stunning and timeless. We are over the moon with what you have produced.. you are a miracle worker!Katie
What to expect during your newborn family photography session
I feel so privileged to have families return with new additions. It’an honour to be a family photographer and capture those early days of your precious children. After all these photos will be enjoyed and shared with future generations. Newborn photos are so special. Life changes when you bring home a newborn baby brother. Did you know I include family photos with every newborn session? I always start with family photos. I know with toddlers family photos need to be fast and I move through your photos quickly whilst making sure your toddler enjoys their visit to the studio too.
Newborn family photos include the following combinations
- Sibling and baby
- Sibling, baby and both parents
- Mum and baby
- Mum, Dad and baby
- Mum, Dad, baby and sibling
- Dad and baby
- Dad, Mum and baby
- Dad, Mum, baby and sibling
With these combinations you will have several family combinations. I try to move through these photos fairly fast before your toddler looses interest. Once family photos are complete I will then start with your newborn baby photos.
Newborn baby photos Brisbane photography studio
Bringing a newborn baby brother into the studio can be daunting. How will your toddler behave? What if they won’t smile? How will we cope with two young boys in a studio? I promise to make you feel completely relaxed and comfortable. Please don’t worry I always get family photos and I have a few tips and tricks up my sleeve to help things along the way. I’m fortunate to love my job and frequently have toddlers in the studio which is great. As long as you as a parent are relaxed and happy I am too. If you’re worried about any of these things please call for a chat. It’s my job to make your photography experience an enjoyable one.
5 Preparation tips for your family photos with a newborn baby brother or sister
- Bring along snacks for your toddler
- If your toddler has a favourite toy or book you’re welcome to bring anything into the studio to keep them entertained.
- Grandparents are welcome to join the family photos and then take your toddler away for some special time together
- Relax, their world has just changed so much I understand toddlers very well, having so many visit the studio. Leave it up to me to manage them and enjoy your time here. Natural smiles and expressions may take me acting silly. I always get there in the end.
- Arrive dressed and ready to go, it helps them to have a little time to just chill and feel comfy in the studio
For information on newborn photography sessions please click here Thank you for considering Bee Cherished Photography for your family newborn photos. If you’re pregnant it’s a great idea to book your session in the 2nd or 3rd trimester for availability.