Have you ever wondered what it’s like behind the scenes? Are you considering boudoir maternity photos? Dreaming of a jaw dropping maternity photo? Whether it’s for yourself or your loved one I’m here to tell you it’s empowering! Boudoir maternity will leave you with a new found confidence. Celebrate your pregnant body. One thing is for sure people never regret having photos, however they do regret not having any!
Let me ease the nerves with a sneak peek behind the scenes.
When you book your maternity photography, I will support you during the entire process. From the moment you send an enquiry all the way until I hand over your photos. I’m hear to encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and plan your dream pregnancy photos. Here’s a few of things you can expect along the journey
- Tips and advice what to bring
- When you should book
- Beautiful gowns, lace and fabrics for you to choose from
- An experienced hair and makeup artist in studio
- A relaxed, comfortable and private studio
- Complete guidance with direction and posing
- Caring and sensitive approach to any insecurities
- Calming personality to ease any nerves
- Careful and considerate planning to achieve the look you’re after
How will I know how to pose? I’ve never had photos like this
Taking your clothes off in front of a stranger can be difficult for some of us. A lot of directing and explaining goes on behind the scenes. I love making women feel beautiful and creating portraits you can’t stop looking at. I promise to make your experience in the studio comfortable and fun! The truth is I walk you through each different set up and change of lighting. I talk the entire time. I’ll be explaining what I’m doing and why. You’ll know if I’m taking full length or a shorter crop. Trust is important and I need you to relax and trust I will be placing the shadows in just the right places. From the tips of your toes, hand placement and the direction of your gaze is all considered. I know how to pose each woman to highlight your gorgeous shape.
A few Boudoir facts you should know
- Most women have insecurities or some nerves before the shoot
- Nearly all the women are pleasantly surprised how good they look in their photos, happy tears are very common
- Did you know studio lighting is so flattering when used well the right lighting can lessen or diminish stretch marks and soften your skin leaving it looking flawless even before I use any filters in post production.
- The correct lens choice and camera angle can be very slimming
- Careful and considerate posing can make something ordinary very extraordinary
- Boudoir photos are timeless and emotive
- Professional hair and makeup will give you confidence even if you love a natural look
Thank you to Nicole for allowing me to share her Boudoir maternity experience behind the scenes. I had so much fun photographing you!
Hair and Makeup by Emma from MD Brides
Still deciding if you should book? give me a call for a chat to see if I’m the right person for your intimate maternity photography on 0412 996 891