There’s something magical and dreamy about a maternity milk bath! If you love pretty flowers and boho styling then this is a must have for your pregnancy bucket list. My advice is book early for these sessions. They are still super popular for 2020. Whether you love bright and bold or pretty pastels. The choice is all yours. When it comes to all things maternity photography I love simplicity. So when it comes to a maternity milk bath my suggestion is to stick to a colour theme. Just the same as you would for your wedding bouquet.
Milk bath fun with pretty pinks,purple flowers
I’m so excited to share these beautiful boho maternity photos taken earlier this year. I had so much fun planning for this pregnancy milk bath. A special thank you to Danielle from Platinum Florals for her expert advice and stunning flowers and foliage. Not to mention the pretty boho vases she also has available. I really value having a talented florist available and so local.
Why are milk bath sessions different and what do I need to know
If you think you’d like pregnancy milk bath photos and interested in learning more? Here are a few things to consider.
- Book well in advance – due to planning and coordinating with Danielle, my preferred florist and studio availability it’s best to plan ahead
- Can you request particular flowers? I will always try my best with particular preferences however I highly recommend using Danielle’s knowledge, experience and recommendations for the best choices available in season. Most Mummies will simply order by colour choice. Pastel pinks, bright and colourful or simply red! The options are endless and greenery and foliage can add variety too. Shades of bright greens or softer tones of grey for a romantic look.
- Is it expensive and how much extra will it cost? Fresh flowers are the only choice when it come to milk bath photos. Did you know plastic flowers don’t always float? Prices are available when you book however you can expect to pay an extra $150 for a maternity milk bath
- When is the best time to have pregnancy milk bath photos? Anytime between 28 weeks to 34 weeks. It’s definitely a good idea to have photos a little earlier for a milk bath. My bath is not huge and I want you to feel comfortable.
- What else do I need to know? Milk bath sessions are taken using natural light so they need to be booked in the morning for the best light. You can expect an early start. Your day will begin in the studio with hair and makeup, and a few quick photos before the bath fun starts.
Why choose Bee Cherished Photography for your milk bath photography?
Providing you with the best maternity photos and diversity I can is a priority to me. I love the entire motherhood journey and I want you to have photos you love and cherish forever. Whilst I adore milk bath photos, there are limitations to photos in a bath especially with a pregnant belly. I always take a few studio photos prior to stepping into the bathroom. That way you will have the added advantage of variety from studio photography. In the studio I can pose you differently on your own and with your partner to add to your gallery.
Interested in booking Bee Cherished Photography for your pregnancy photos visit our gallery for inspiration. Or if you have any questions I’m happy to answer them give me a call on 0412 996 891 (Tracy)