Helpful tips for newborn photography sessions. Worried how your newborn photos will turn out? Relax it’s okay, you’re not alone. As a photographer it’s my job to make you feel at ease. You may be nervous about breast feeding? What if your baby has peeling dry skin? During our photos will they be content? I have helpful tips for newborn photography.
Questions I’m often asked about newborn photography
Helpful tips for newborn photography sessions from someone who loves to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
- How long will newborn photography take? Please allow 2 to 4 hours for newborn sessions. This is plenty of time for photos and the important things like feeding and cuddling.
- I’m worried my baby will cry? Newborns may cry and I have a few tips and tricks up my sleeve
- What if my babies skin is dry and peeling? This can be common with newborns. I do use filters to soften skin. I love imperfectly perfect babies as they are.
- As a first time Mum I’m nervous to breast feed. The studio is very private and you’ll be comfortable to feed without time restrictions.
- My other child is a handful. In a toddlers world where everything has changed I am compassionate, fast and patient.
- I don’t know what to expect. Information and helpful tips are available the entire process.
- What should I wear? You will be sent suggestions and most families already own these items
Newborn photography sessions are relaxing and fun
Book newborn photography with Bee Cherished Photography and I promise you’ll enjoy watching and love being involved. My helpful tips for newborn photography involve parents at times. Your babies comfort and safety is always a priority.
ONE THING IS CERTAIN .. YOUR NEWBORN BABY WILL CHANGE EVERYDAY .. CHERISH TODAY
Am I the right photographer for your newborn photos?
In a sea of newborn photographers it’s difficult to know who to choose. Sometimes it’s a feeling, sometimes you need to make sure. I’m always available for a chat anytime. You’ll never feel pressured to book or spend a certain amount. I’m fortunate to love my job. It’s an honor to photograph your families milestones. Returning customers and word of mouth are the reason Bee Cherished Photography continues to grow. I’m now taking bookings for August with limited availability for April and May.