What you need to know about intimate studio maternity photography! Maternity portraits are for all women any shape, size and personality. Every pregnant woman is beautiful and every woman has a unique story. Your pregnancy photography experience will leave you feeling confident and empowered. I want you to see how beautiful you are!
Wow what beautiful photos thank you so much! Those quotes you used made me tear up. Thanks so much they are all so beautiful! I am in love with them all!
Brisbane photography studio | Professional female portrait photographer
- Baby shower gift idea with a difference
- Confidence boost for yourself
- Celebrate motherhood
- Beginning of a new chapter
- Personal gift from the heart for your significant other
Intimate Studio Maternity photography FAQ’s
- What if I’m not confident? That’s perfectly normal. I will have you feeling relaxed very quickly. And guide you during your entire session to create portraits you’ll treasure forever. It’s my job to make you feel comfortable
- I don’t like my ……. Yes we all have insecurities about certain body parts .. wobbly bits .. cellulite .. stretch marks .. veins .. the list goes on. It’s okay we are all critical of ourselves at times. No matter your body type I can create flattering images. Careful positioning, correct choice of lingerie, delicate lighting are all part of choosing to use a professional photographer who specialises in intimate portraiture.
- Who will see my photos? I love to share beautiful imagery, however your privacy is of utmost importance to me. Your images will be treated with discretion and according to your individual requests. If you’d like your images kept private please let me know. The majority of our boudoir sessions remain private. All images are photographed and edited by me personally.
- How long in advance do I need to book? I recommended you allow around 4 weeks for availability if possible. Even longer if you require a weekend.
- When is the best time to have maternity photos? This will vary with every woman and each pregnancy. I recommend any time between 28 to 36 weeks. Or as soon as you have a beautiful round belly. Try to avoid those last few weeks in case your baby makes an early entrance.
Professional makeup and hair styling for maternity photos
Do you need it and why is it important for studio photography?
I recommend using a professional makeup and hair stylist every time. It will make you feel beautiful and give you confidence. Even if you love a natural look a trained artist will create a flawless glow you’ll enjoy. For those who secretly love a smokey eye and struggle to master the look you won’t regret the decision. Photography makeup is a specialised skill and I only use the very best. The little extra length on your lashes and soft romantic hair will add a special touch.
Hair and makeup for this shoot is by the very talented Kymarie Makeup for more information contact Kym on 0422 966 810 or click here
Thanks for stopping by and reading my intimate maternity photography blog. Enjoy every moment of your photo shoot because these memories will be cherished forever. For availability send an email to tracy@beecherished or phone for a chat on 0412 996 891