It is with a tear in my eye and much sadness due to the latest Australian Government restrictions and recommendations Bee Cherished Photography are temporarily closed. Your safety and health is my number one priority and I am feeling heartbroken delivering this news. Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. I will be opening as soon as it is deemed safe to do so.
Personally I would like you all to know I am thinking of you. I hope you’re okay. It’s challenging being pregnant and having a newborn at the best of times. With so much to plan and coordinate I understand how stressed you might be feeling. I hope you are surrounded with love and support. Please try to stay focused on any positives. Again I am incredibly sorry I need to close until further notice.
You might be wondering how this all unfolds
- The studio is completely closed for any type of photography at the moment
- Can I re schedule? Yes please! I would love your support as a small business
- When can I re schedule? Yes, whilst I am not able to give you a date, I will continue to keep you informed
- All current orders and packages will be completed
- Yes I will still be answering emails and messages
- I will continue to take bookings however will not be asking for deposits to secure availability
On a positive note I have an idea to help with your maternity and newborn photos at home
During this incredibly stressful time I have an idea to help you! I know how precious maternity and newborn memories are. Stay tuned I will be teaching you how to DYI your own photos. Maternity photos taken at home by a loved one or a selfie. Newborn photos anyone can produce to look amazing. I have already started making a list of my favourite tips and tricks to perfect your photos at home. If you don’t own a camera, don’t panic. We can still get beautiful photos with your phone. A few simple tricks is all you’ll need.
Although life is very unpredictable we are all in this together, call for a chat anytime I’m thinking of you. Please take care and stay safe.
Sending virtual hugs and much love Tracy